Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alesha on the final stretch

Yeah! Alesha is on her final quarter at BYU. She has two class that last till the end of July. Then she will head home for 3 or so weeks!! We are all so excited we can hardly wait. This is the longest stretch we've gone with out seeing her. I keep wanting to just fly her home. But, know I just need to wait.
At the end of Aug she will head back to BYU for one last semester. Most of it will be spent Student teaching and in Dec. she will graduate. Being our first 4 yrs grad. ( Erica and Tressa ea. have a 2 yrs degree and Melia is 1/2 done with her 2 yrs degree)
She has worked soooo hard! And we are so proud of her. This is her second summer in a row of going to school! She has basically been going to school all year round. And until this last year she was working too! Her class schedule has made that tough for her this past year. So she has had a very very tight budget and many calls home for some $$$.
Here are a few pic's she sent home of her teaching this past spring. She worked in class rooms some of the time.

1 comment:

BJ Barnes said...

I love blogs! They allow us to get to know each other better than our busy lives would allow us to otherwise! :) It's fun to learn that Alesha is working hard on her college goal and doing well! :)
I've got to ask Susie C. ( she's my blog helper ), to teach me how to add your family blog to my blog list, so I can follow it more regularly! :) On occassion I think to find you on her list and see how you are all doing! :)