Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cool School

Stadium High School- Tacoma, WA


I get to travel alot for my job. There isn't much of Western Washington
I haven't seen. OK ...It seems that way sometimes. But, last Thursday I got to go to the coolest High School ever! Stadium in Tacoma. If you've never seen it before you may recognize it from the movie "10 things I hate about you".



It looks like a castle, that sits on a hill over looking the Puget Sound! It's pretty awesome looking. When talking to some of the kids they complained about all the stairs they had to climb inside and out. Everyone there seemed to be in pretty good shape! And yes, I got to climb up all those stairs that the late Heath Ledger sang and danced on!







This is the main entrance ..it really does look like a Castle!

No comments: