Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Parker & Brady etc



It's been quite a while since I've done an update on these two little guys. Parker is now 10 months old. he crawls, pulls himself up to standing, is smiling & laughing more all the time.
 Brady is 9.5 months old. crawling , pulling himself up, even taking some steps. with such alittle body he doesn't have much weight to hold up.
  I decided that since I am a photographer, I should take some pic's of the grandkids. Setting the studio up is kind of a pain. So I put it up and decided to leave it for a few weeks. Then whenever the kids came over I could try to get some pic's. With Isabell try would be a good word. As for Madison,with the help of her mom we did get a few, a very few. It's like she knew what we wanted and she'd get all stubborn(wonder where she gets that?) and cry. Peyton was just as bad as Isabell. With the help of Grandpa I finally had some success with Brady, 1st try was bad. Parker has been my true success story. he's a gentle giant. He sits pretty good and has done really well. Following are some shots from my shoots. I even got a semi descent pic of Brady and Peyton together.
I just love being a grandmother. These little people are so special to me. I love to spend time with them. and love it when they decide to cuddle.
Parker-



 Brady-


   Peyton-3yrs & Brady-  9.5 months

A few of Madison-(2yrs Old)




This is the best I could do with Isabell (23 months), she was OK when she thought we weren't really taking pictures.
                                                    


1 comment:

Alesha said...

Mom,
The pics of all the kids are so cute!!! I can't wait to come home and see them all as well as more pics of them!!!
Alesha