Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hot summer day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA & ALESHA-24 YEARS OLD!!!

I had been missing the days when Tressa and Jesse lived here and it seemed we spent alot of time outside and in the pools. The other girls would show up with their kiddies and it was just lots of fun!!!.
  So, when we finally had a nice 90 degree day in Aug. All the little one's came over to play and swim and run through the sprinklers.
  It was a really fun  day as you can see! We hoped to do it again today but, some of the family has been getting sick since we got back from Spokane.( not that Spokane got everyone sick) Doug was really bad for a couple days but, fine today. I'm not so good today. Parker wasn't his best yesterday.,and tonight poor Madison is throwing-up all the time. She can't keep anything down.
   
papa and Brady
Anyway back to the summer fun. I'll let the pic's do the talking!!!
we'd gotten a new pool for the grandkids. This was the 1st day they got to use it
 Madison was not a fan of the pools and did not spend much time in them.

Isabell going down the slide

Madison did seem to love the Sprinkler.
Brady and Parker enjoying the sprinkler.
If Brady wasn't so cute, I don't think he would have gotten away with walking in Grandpa's Green Onions
As per Melia's blog Isabell listening to anything but, Peyton's heart.


Peyton Listening to Isabells HEART
Pic Melia didn't show you...Isabell not to happy about sharing with Madison.
OK, call me crazy. I really wanted a nice pic of all the grandkids in their swimsuits.
This is what I got!!!
Peyton cooling his back side
Brady being Brady.
Parker wishing he could walk and keep up with Brady.
Melia keeping cool in the pool with hubby Spencer. She was just wishing so could get the baby
out. ( so Family- when are we laying bets on when this unknown, unnamed child will be born??)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will have to try and come do that again, before summer leaves. I say sept. 3rd for melia's baby.

track coach and adorable wife said...

I am saying august 31st for the baby!

Melia Hunt said...

I like you Tressa (or Jesse). The sooner the better. Unfortunately I am going to have to say the 5th. I'm assuming anonymous is Erica??

Anonymous said...

Yes it was me. Erica

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna say Sept 4th.

Mom said...

Ok that's me-mom for the sept 4th.
though I hope it's sooner. I don't work much next week so anytime after Sat. Melia!!!
Love mom