Saturday, August 14, 2010

the rest of my Wisconsin trip


Shelley & Monica getting food ready for the rehearsal dinner
at the Condo.
Here is how the rest of my trip played out. Friday was spent getting ready for wedding, checking out Linze and Bob's $800 a night condo, and rehearsal dinner.
 it actually had a room all set up
for getting massages.
Linze & her grandma at rehearsal dinner

Hot tub room in the condo

The next day was the big event. we did most of the pic's before hand. They were so cute together and as you can see my niece Linze was a beautiful bride!!

 The wedding was at a resort on the water and they were married on the dock. It all was very nice and all went fairly smoothly. Me and my mom headed back to our hotel room before things got to crazy.


Shelley's hat had blown off her head and into the water as we flew down the river. Craig did some very impressing driving and pulled the boat so close to the hat, that Shelley just reached over and grabbed it!!
   Sunday we hung out at the lake somemore. Spent part of the day on the water. Craig took us down to the other end part of the lake.

   Monday we spent out at the lake again. With Linze's condo rental, they had the use of a nice pool area and everyone hung out there till. 3:30.
 One of Linze and Bob's babies! They were worried about her not being able to swim.

Whitney & Bob teaming up for a friendly game of water volleyball.
We then loaded up and headed back into Madison to have dinner with my sister Shelley and Christy's friend Monica before they headed to the airport to head back to Spokane.
We ate at a place called the "Noodle Co." it was fun and different. The food was good.
  Then we went back up the THE DELL'S. I wanted to get some more fudge. I took some home for Doug and Tressa. Alec had really been wanting to take his Grandma to the "Tommy Barlett show" It's a WaterSkiing" show with other stuff.
 It was different than what I was expecting, but good. We all really enjoyed it.
It ended with a Laser light tribute to our troops and the American Flag. It was very moving.

  Tues. Just pack and headed to the Airport. Arrived in Seattle around 11PM. It was so good to be home and see Doug.
 I really enjoyed my time with Christy and her family!!! They were great host, even with all the wedding stuff going on. Now that I've finally gotten back there, I've vowed to go back every 2 or 3 years!  I'm to the point were I think I can handle the flying stuff. So I'll start a Wisconsin travel fund!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like you had an amazing vacation. Ready to go hike off that wedding cake?

Anonymous said...

YES!!!