Thursday, July 22, 2010

3 states in one day ...WHEW!!!

Our journey began around 8:30am this morning and we ended it about 12 1/2 hrs later in Butte, MT.
We really wanted to push it today so we could spend the rest of the trip relaxing more, enjoying local sites etc.
  We did have a few small adventures today. First I forgot my bathing suit. I guess there are worse things I could have forgotten. we stopped at the Spokane Valley Mall to pick up another.( I was pretty sad. I ordered me a new one a month ago and had to wait 3 weeks for it to arrive.Then I let it behind)
We  shared a very delicious Cinnabon there.

 Idaho was kind of a blur. We flew through it in less than an hour. Not to far into Montana we stopped at gift shopped called the 50,000 dollars. They have over 50,000 silver dollars mounted to their walls. Actually fairly reasonably priced gift shop. Doug may stop back by on his way home.

  Then the travel in Montana slowed down as they appeared to be working on every single bridge we drove over. OK working might be too strong of a word. they did have the lanes down to one ALOT but no one working as far as we could see. It was really fun when we got behind a semi going up hill.
 But, all in all considering how long we were in the car it was a nice day. good company, nice scenery.
 hoping to get a good nights rest we are headed to Yellowstone in the morning.

No comments: