Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost there

Wednesday July 28- Getting to the last part of the journey.  Again marveling at the country side that I am passing through.  Stopped at a little resturant and sat at the counter in the single seats for the first time.  I was sitting right by the pie case and was wondering if it is okay to order a slice of pie with breakfast.  Decided I had better not.  I have been very good on this vacation and have eaten almost no sweets the entire time.
Got to Spokane around 1:30 and hung out with my folks talking to them.  We always seem to stay up way to late talking so tried to cut the even short so they could get some sleep but still didn't get it done till after 11:00.
Left in the morning for the final leg home.  Wasn't feeling to well but made it home now will have to put in some work to get the property back into shape.  The vacation has been a blast and I picked up a lot of information and things to be sharing with my classes come Sept.  Having said that it is good to be back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoying you posts and glad you are home safe and sound. Feel better. love your wife

track coach and adorable wife said...

Glad you are home daddy! Missed you!